The Eurotech Group PLC will collect and otherwise process personal information about you in order to supply goods and services to you, and to administer our relationship with you. This may involve sharing your personal information with subsidiary group members or selected third parties.
Information You Give Us
We collect information about you when you visit our website, or directly or indirectly contact one of our offices. This includes website contact, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. We may collect information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our services, participate in discussion boards or other social media engagement, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, date of birth, address, business details, contact details (including email address and phone number), financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph. Website usage information is collected using cookies. Social media information is collected using profiling analytics.
With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect the following information:
- Completing a contact form, including our website forms
- When you enquire about, or purchase, a product or service, we collect personal information to respond to your enquiry and to process and complete your purchase
- Details about the transactions you carry out with us including product support services and product purchases and purchases of other goods
- Information contained in and records of communications between us, including e-mails, letters and text messages. We also record calls between us for training, monitoring and quality control purposes
- Details of your visits and journey through our website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, Internet Protocol (IP) address, your login information, and other resources that you access
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number
- We will collect information concerning your marketing preferences
Information We Receive From Other Sources
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them in order to efficiently identify your requirements and, if you agree, to contact you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.