Lyncolec Rebranded as Special Products Division of Eurotech.
Poole based Lyncolec is being rebranded as Eurotech Special Products with effect from January 2022. The factory manufactures Flex, Flex Rigid and other specialist PCB products and has been part of the Eurotech Group since December 2019.
Over the last 2 years the Lyncolec business has seen big improvements in performance and capability as well as considerable investment in new equipment and personnel. Some of the key areas targeted for investment have been:
- Additional capacity and skills in Front End Engineering, giving more flexibility and capacity particularly for FTA
- Field Application Engineering resource has been increased to facilitate DFM (& Customer visits).
- Direct Imaging and digital manufacturing
- Advanced drilling capability and capacity
- Laser Profiling (Early 2022)
Managing Director David Douglas said:
“The change has been made in order to enhance customer service: The new name reflects what the factory is all about – the special products manufacturing arm of Eurotech. It will now be much easier for customers to make use of both parts of the business using a single point of contact. Indeed, many customers are already doing this, the change just makes it a more seamless and efficient operation”.
For more information, email email@example.com.