We are looking for a Trainee Electroplater to work in our Electroplating Department in Exmouth. Electroplating is a general description for the processes used to create a variety of metal coatings onto a surface, using chemicals and electrical current.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Drive and enthusiasm to learn
· Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Good verbal and written communications skills
· Solid understanding of basic chemistry would be useful
Full training will be given and the successful candidate will work towards a recognised Metal Finishing qualification.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,750.00-£20,750.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Temperatures are taken daily and everyone is required to wear a mask when moving around the factory.
Interested? Email a copy of your CV and a cover letter to our HR team today at email@example.com