We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Accounts Administrator to join a busy Finance Team.
The successful candidate will be well organised, a team player, able to prioritise their work and have excellent communication skills. They will have experience working in a finance environment and a good working knowledge of IT packages including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Day to day processing / data input for Purchase Ledger
- Matching and coding of invoices
- Supplier Invoice statement reconciliations
- Resolve queries
- Ensure correct authorisation obtained on invoices
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets / performing reconciliation work
- Management of office filing systems and archiving
- Supporting fellow team members in the day to day running of the Accounts Department
- Supporting the Financial Controller as needed.
- Cover for switchboard and reception as needed
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as directed
- What we’re looking for:
- 1 year working in a Finance department
- High level of Microsoft skills
- Experience of working in a high-pressured environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrate a positive and committed attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team and under own initiative
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,760.00-£20,800.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Employees are required to wear masks when away from their desks.
- Accounting: 1 year (preferred)
Interested? Email a copy of your CV and a cover letter to our HR team today at email@example.com