Stores Person required – Goods in and Out
EuroTech Special Products are part of The EuroTech Group and has been in operation for over 30 years.
Located in Poole, Dorset, it manufactures and supplies both bare and populated (assembled)
Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) to exacting standards into several key markets.
There is currently an opportunity to join the team as a Stores Person. You’ll play a key role within the business,
supporting their friendly and close-knit team by ensuring the stockroom is run efficiently.
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic, reliable and positive individual to join our team.
Whilst previous experience within a manufacturing environment would be definitely be advantageous, having the right attitude and a strong work ethic are essential qualities.
As Stores Person you’ll have:
- Previous Goods in experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Prior experience of Goods out / despatch
- Forklift experience
- Computer literate and able to maintain the stock control sheets
- Attention to detail
As Stores Person your duties will include:
- Ensuring that all goods that are loaded or unloaded match the relevant paperwork
- Issue stock as laid out in the work orders and update stock control sheets
- Storing and rotating stock according to established procedures
- Packing items in accordance with the outgoing paperwork, ensuring conformance to the customer’s requirements
Interested? Email a copy of your CV and a cover letter to our HR team today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position closes 16.05.2022.